Contact and Purchase Information
Interested in purchasing an animal?
- Take a look at the website to see what animals are currently available.
- Website is updated regularly with available animals.
- When you find the animal you are interested in, email us to let us know you would like more information on that animal.
- A deposit is required for all animals. DO NOT place a deposit without contacting us first.
- We will schedule an appointment with you for you to come pick up your animal(s).
Want an idea of the types of livestock we have?
- Our facility is open to the public on weekends from April to the end of November. We would love to have you come see our farm and enjoy our livestock.
- This type of visit is at your own leisure and an Animal Sales representative is not guaranteed to be able to meet with you.
- Animal Sales are done by appointment only. If you are interested in getting more information about our livestock or exotic pets, you must contact us beforehand to schedule a date and time to meet.
- We do not guarantee that a Sales representative will be able to meet with you if you just show up without calling or emailing first.
Sales are by appointment only.
- To guarantee to meet with a sales representative, you must either call or email us in advance to schedule an appointment.
- We offer appointments for informational sessions, animal reservations, and animal pick-ups.
- We want to ensure that you are prepared and informed before bringing your new pet home, so please contact us!
- If you cannot make your appointment, please call us ahead of time to reschedule.
Reserving an Animal
- A deposit is required to reserve an animal until it is ready to be picked up.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Take a look at the website to see each individual animal that is available and CONTACT US FIRST.
- After we have confirmed that the animal is available, you may place a deposit via PayPal or over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard.
- You may place a deposit on a future animal; however, we cannot guarantee gender, color, or eye color of that animal.
- Deposits can either be made via PayPal or over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Contact us before making a deposit via PayPal.
- Large hoofstock, Goat / Sheep Deposits: $100
- Sugar Glider Deposits: $75
- The final balance can either be paid in advance with a personal check made out to "Paradise Valley Farm", cashier's check, or over the phone with a credit card. The check must clear the bank before the animal can be picked up. We only accept Visa and MasterCard.
- The animal must be paid for in full before it leaves property either from being picked up in person or shipped out via plane.
- The final balance can also be paid upon arrival with cash or a Visa or MasterCard. We DO NOT accept PayPal for final payments.
- If paying with a card, a 3% surcharge will be added to any final payment over $200.
- There is a 7% Georgia State sales tax that is added to all animal sales.
- If you have a GATE (Georgia Agriculture Tax Exempt) Card, you are exempt from tax on livestock sales.
- If the animal is being shipped to another state, there is no tax on those sales.
- If the animal is ready to go when you place a deposit, you must pick it up within 10 days.
- If you place a deposit on an animal that is not weaned yet, you must pick it up withing 1 week of it being ready to go.
- Boarding fees will be applied to animals that stay longer than 10 days after their ready to go date.
- If for some reason you are unable to keep the pet, you may contact us within the first 2 weeks and we can take the animal back. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS WHEN RETURNING AN ANIMAL.
- We guarantee our animals free from genetic defects.
- If your vet finds that the animal has some type of genetic defect, we will replace or refund your purchase cost. Vet must provide certificate stating that the animal has a genetic defect in order to receive refund.
- For any animal that is replaced, delivery or shipping fees will be applied and covered at buyer's expense.
- In the event of death, a necropsy must be done on the animal. If the report states that the animal died from any sort of genetic defect, we will replace or refund your purchase cost.
- Directions can be emailed to you in advance.
- You can put our address into your GPS or Google Maps.
- You may call once in Cleveland and we can give you directions from there
General Contact Information:
Mail: 2912 Paradise Valley Rd.
Cleveland, GA 30528
DISCLAIMER: The prices below are GENERAL ESTIMATES. Each situation varies.
- Small Animals (Under 10lbs.): $450-$550.
- $300-$400 for shipping
- $150 for health certificate, crate, and fuel.
- Med & Large Animals: (Under 50lbs.): Cost Varies.
- Shipped COD (Cash on Demand - customer pays for shipping upon pickup from Delta).
- Cost of Shipping (varies depending on weight)
- $200-$250 (covers cost of Health Certificate, Crate, and Fuel).
- Additional fees will be added if additional crates are shipped out ($200-$250 per crate).
- Livestock over 50lbs - please visit www.uship.com to search for a livestock hauler. This will be your cheapest and best alternative.
pet livestock, miniature livestock, minature sheep, nigerian dwarf goats, babydoll sheep for sale, mini cheviot sheep for sale, mini nubians for sale, breeder of mini nubians, breeder of nigerian dwarf goats with blue eyes, blue eyes miniature pot belly pigs, blue eyes nigerian dwarf goats, spotted goats for sale, miniature spotted goats and piglets for sale, breeder of potbelly pigs, pinto pigelts, breeder of mini livestock in geogia, potbelly piglests, miniature sheep, mini sheep, cheviot sheep, mini cheviot sheep, babydoll sheep, babydoll lambs, babydoll sheep breeder, mini nubians, mini goats, mini pigs, teacup pigs, micro mini pigs, mini pot-belly pigs.
To receive an email about new babies or any specials we are running, Click Below to sign up for our newsletter!
Stay updated on Animals for Sale!
What's new at Paradise Valley Farm? Click Below!