Interested in purchasing an animal?
Want an idea of the types of livestock we have?
Sales are by appointment only.
To guarantee to meet with a sales representative, you must either call or email us in advance to schedule an appointment.
If paying with a card, a 3% surcharge will be added to any final payment over $200.
If the animal is being shipped to another state, there is no tax on those sales.
In the event of death, a necropsy must be done on the animal. If the report states that the animal died from any sort of genetic defect, we will replace or refund your purchase cost.
Reserving an Animal
You may place a deposit on a future animal; however, we cannot guarantee gender, color, or eye color of that animal.
Deposits can either be made via PayPal or over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard.
Pay Deposit Online:
Please be sure to contact Animal Sales before placing a deposit. Deposits are NON-Refundable.
If for some reason you are unable to keep the pet, you may contact us within the first 2 weeks and we can take the animal back. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS WHEN RETURNING AN ANIMAL.
DIRECTIONS & SHIPPING INFORMATION
- Directions can be emailed to you in advance.
- You can put our address into your GPS or Google Maps.
- You can visit www.northgeorgiazoo.com and get directions from that site.
You may call once in Cleveland and we can give you directions from there
DISCLAIMER: The prices below are GENERAL ESTIMATES. Each situation varies.
- Small Animals (Under 10lbs.): $450-$550.
- $300-$400 for shipping
- $150 for health certificate, crate, and fuel.
- Med & Large Animals: (Under 50lbs.): Cost Varies.
- Shipped COD (Cash on Demand - customer pays for shipping upon pickup from Delta).
- Cost of Shipping (varies depending on weight)
- $200-$250 (covers cost of Health Certificate, Crate, and Fuel).
- Additional fees will be added if additional crates are shipped out ($200-$250 per crate).
- Livestock over 50lbs - please visit www.uship.com to search for a livestock hauler. This will be your cheapest and best alternative.