General Purchase Process
- Individual photos / information are listed on the website - take a look to see what is available.
- Website is updated regularly with available animals.
- Email Us to learn more information on the animal(s) you are interested in.
- Place a deposit via PayPal to reserve the animal you are interested in AFTER contacting us.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- A Sales Contract will be emailed to you in advance to review and sign.
- Once the animal has been weaned / is ready to leave the farm, we will schedule an appointment for you to pick them up. No Walk-Ins.
Reserving an Animal
Not quite ready to purchase an animal yet?
- Our facility is open to the public on weekends from April to the end of November. We would love to have you come see our farm and enjoy our livestock.
- This type of visit is at your own leisure and an Animal Sales representative is not guaranteed to be able to meet with you.
- Animal Sales are done by appointment only. If you are interested in getting more information about our livestock or exotic pets, you must contact us beforehand to schedule a date and time to meet.
Sales are by appointment only.
To guarantee to meet with a sales representative, you must either call or email us in advance to schedule an appointment.
- We offer appointments for informational sessions, animal reservations, and animal pick-ups.
- We want to ensure that you are prepared and informed before bringing your new pet home, so please contact us!
- If you cannot make your appointment, please call us ahead of time to reschedule.
Pay Your Final Balance Now!
- There is a 7% Georgia State sales tax that is added to all animal sales.
- If you have a GATE (Georgia Agriculture Tax Exempt) Card, you are exempt from tax on livestock sales.
- If the animal is being shipped to another state, there is no tax on those sales.
- We guarantee our animals free from genetic defects.
- If your vet finds that the animal has some type of genetic defect, we will replace or refund your purchase cost. Vet must provide certificate stating that the animal has a genetic defect in order to receive refund.
- For any animal that is replaced, delivery or shipping fees will be applied and covered at buyer's expense.
- In the event of death, a necropsy must be done on the animal. If the report states that the animal died from any sort of genetic defect, we will replace or refund your purchase cost.
If for some reason you are unable to keep the pet, you may contact us within the first 2 weeks and we can take the animal back. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS WHEN RETURNING AN ANIMAL.
If you are not local or able to pick the animal up yourself, we advise that you visit www.uship.com to search for a livestock hauler / transporter. This will be the cheapest and best alternative to get your new animals to you!
Shipping via Airline - UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
DISCLAIMER: The prices below are GENERAL ESTIMATES. Each situation varies.